- Free shipping (EU) & return (DE)
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Free metal wristband shortening
The city of Dessau left its mark on Hugo Junkers in the early 20th century, and Hugo Junkers left his mark on Dessau. Although he did not grow up there, he called the city his home, to which he always liked to return. The prevailing spirit in this city, which clearly distinguished itself from the conservative views in Weimar, was one of the decisive reasons why the Bauhaus moved to Dessau - to the "Junkers City". Hugo Junkers always was a supporter and promoter of the Bauhaus. Especially in the field of steel tube furniture, he worked closely with the artists and masters of the Bauhaus. The first model samples of Marcel Breuer's famous tubular steel chair were made at the Junkers factories.
- Case back: Fastened with screwes
- Case color: Silver
- Case diameter: 40 mm
- Case height: 8.2 mm
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Clockface color: White
- Crown: Sealed crown
- Glass: Saphire
- Length clasp part: 7.5 cm
- Length hole part: 11 cm
- Lug-to-lug: 52 mm
- Lug size: 20 mm
- Movement caliber: Miyota 2025
- Movement type: Quartz
- Orig. strap no.: 360600000520
- Water density: 5 atm
- Weight: 77 g
- Wristband color: Silver
- Wristband material: Stainless steel
- Wrist circumference (approx. from-to): 16.5 - 20.5
You may also like
2 of 2 reviews
February 28, 2020 16:01
Klappte alles prima,...
Klappte alles prima, besten Dank für die tolle Uhr!
January 23, 2020 16:01
Wunderschöne Uhr, love...
Wunderschöne Uhr, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!